Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wei goes to jail; He gets off

Ben: Well, Eloy, the federals is going after criminals in Saipan.

Eloy: I know. I just read in the paper today that Wei is going to jail, too.

Ben: We is going to jail? What did we do?

Eloy: Wei got caught promoting prostitution in Garapan.

Ben: We is going to jail?

Eloy: That's right. I also read that He got off.

Ben: Who got off?

Eloy: No, He got off.

Ben: He is not going to jail?

Eloy: That's right.

Ben: So who was the arresting officer?

Eloy: Exactly.

Ben: Exactly, who?

Eloy: Hu was the arresting officer.

Ben: How should I know?

Eloy: He is not going to jail. Wei is.

Ben: Why is we going to jail? You didn't do anything and I know I didn't do anything!

Eloy: I know Yu didn't do anything. It was Wei. Wei is going to jail. Yu was on Managaha.

Ben: So we is going to jail?

Eloy: Yes.

Ben: Even though I was on Managaha?

Eloy: No, Yu was on Managaha.

Ben: That's what I just said.

Eloy: This isn't about Yu. This is about Wei. Wei is going to jail.

Ben: That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Eloy: Why Wei is going to jail?

Ben: Yes

Eloy: Wei was promoting prostitution in Garapan.

Ben: I was not promoting prostitution in Garapan.

Eloy: I know. It was Wei.

Ben: It was not me, so it must have been you.

Eloy: No Yu was on Managaha.

Ben: So it wasn't me?

Eloy: Right.

Ben: And it wasn't you.

Eloy: Correct.

Ben: If it was not me and it was not you, then why is we going to jail?

Eloy: Wei was promoting prostitution in Garapan.

Ben: So we was promoting prostitution even though I was on Managaha.

Eloy: No, Yu was on Managaha.

Ben: That's what I just said!

Eloy: Yu was on Managaha while Wei was promoting prostitution in Garapan.

Ben: How is that even possible? Who would believe that story.

Eloy: Probably

Ben: Probably who?

Eloy: Right. Hu was the arresting officer.

Ben: I don't know! I thought you knew that.

Eloy: Yu doesn't know anything.

Ben: How dare you talk to me like that? Don't forget that I'm the governor.

Eloy: Talk like what? I was just saying that Yu doesn't know Wei is going to jail.

Ben: Isn't that obvious?

Eloy: The paper says it in black and white. Wei is going to jail and He got off.

Ben: Who got off?

Eloy: No, Hu was the arresting officer.

Ben: That's what I'm trying to find out! Why was we arrested and who got off?

Eloy: Hu arrested Wei.

Ben: Never mind. Just lead me to the prison.

No comments: